Registration for the Winters Parent Nursery School 2017-2018 school year is now opened. The Registration priority schedule is as follows:
- Returning students and siblings of currently enrolled families: February 28 – March 3, 2017
- Alumni Families: March 6 – 17, 2017
- New Families: March 6, 2017
New students should meet the following age requirements by September 1, 2017:
- 3 years old for Tuesday/Thursday program
- 4 years old for the Monday/Wednesday/Friday program
Children meeting the following age requirements by September 1, 2017 may enroll if space is permitted and at the discretion of the Director and Board of Directors:
- 2 years, 9 months for Tuesday/Thursday program
- 3 years, 9 months for Monday/Wednesday/Friday program
- 2 years, 8 months and younger is at the Discretion of the WPNS Director
Registration Packets may be picked up at WPNS Monday-Friday between 8:30 AM and 11:30 AM. A non-refundable $50 registration fee and required information in the packet must be turned in to secure a space for your child for the 2017-2018 school year.
Once classes are full, new families may be put on a waiting list for the following school year in the order in which they inquire.
WPNS offers two levels of parent participation for our membership:
Level A: This level requires families to work in the classroom every other week, hold a job or board position, work fundraisers, one workday and one project workday per a year.
- Tuesday/Thursday Program: $110.00/month
- Mon/Wed/Fri Program: $160.00/month
Level B: This level requires families to hold a job or board position, work fundraisers, one workday and one project workday per a year. Families will also contribute to our snack and supplies each month based on assigned items.
- Tuesday/Thursday Program: $185.00/month
- Mon/Wed/Fri Program: $250.00/month
Questions can be directed to the school at 530-795-4659 or firstname.lastname@example.org.